Archive for December 2018

Vehicle registration document

It is also called V5C or logbook. Never buy a car without V5C.

Third party insurance

Third party insurance is the minimum amount of cover you need to drive legally in the UK.  Your insurance will cover losses to any third party vehicles or property, but damage to your own car will not be covered.